I know I have not been faithful in posting pictures, and I have no real excuse except that we've been busy, sometimes sick and really just tired. We went through all the holidays without being really that sick but then on January 1 we (well, I) got sick and somebody in our house had been sick for about three or four weeks after that. Since then we have been busy yet feel like we've not accomplished much. We started a new Bible study which has been good. We enjoy it and although we are the same age or younger than the other couples we are the only couple besides one other that have kids. So needless to say I'm the only stay at home mom. Which is ok, but we feel kinda bad when we hear noisy kids and know who's to blame : )
The adventure of homeschooling continues, and with it all the joys and tears. There are days that I feel like the teacher of the year and then the next day I feel as if it will never work. But I my heart I know that this is what God has asked me to do. The days I feel like quitting are the days that my weaknesses are most apparent. That never feels good, but I know that through my weakness is where God is strong and He is ever stretching me.
We are also excited for Spring to be here. I have grand plans of having the best garden ever. In years past I have not excelled at gardening. One year when we had a plot at a community garden, my plants looked so sorry someone sprayed weed killer on my carrots thinking they were weeds apparently. The last two years I have planted corn and have gotten nothing in return. I planted green onions last spring and they have yet to make an appearance. But I am determined to have a nice garden and with a little organization and hard work I believe I can. Ask me after summer how it went...
We've also had a lot of time at home with there being so many people sick. It's been mostly good, sometimes maddening. But I've seen my children grow closer and that is entirely worth it. :)
Here are some pics, I hope you enjoy them!
 |
| Little Leopard |
 |
| Halloween |
 |
| Little man after his surgery on his ear. He was so brave. |
 |
| Ready for bed |
 |
| Happy Girl! |
 |
| Built a bus, playing the stick horse like a guitar... |
 |
| Hello kitty...And doggy |
Look at that big girl sitting all by herself!
ReplyDelete