I was thinking today about how much I've enjoyed my kids the last couple weeks. I mean I love my kids and do enjoy being with them, but sometimes I get so caught up in other things that I don't just sit and be with them. They are very funny little people, and they do so many funny things. The other day I strapped the kids in the car and as I backed out of the drive my daughter yells, "We're all in!!!" I turned around real fast because it startled me and she had put about six barbies in the seatbelt with her. All the way up to her shoulder like ammunition. The little man has begun to blow kisses and he thinks it's so funny that he did it the majority of the day. Maybe that's why I cannot seem to be able to fill the kid with food. He eats all the time! Here are some pictures of them from the last few days.
 |
| Mom's assistant Chef |
 |
| Watching cartoons |
 |
| A really skinny skirt? Or two legs in one pant leg |
 |
| Where to put these dropped Cheerios... Just put them in the vent! |
No comments:
Post a Comment