Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter...late...

     I know that it's a little late, but Happy Easter!!! Happy Resurrection Day!!!  I love Easter, and everything thing about it.  Though of course the Easter bunny has nothing to do with Christ's resurrection, I do love all the colors and the promise of new life.  I had a good Easter with my family and really enjoyed seeing some of my family I had not seen in a long time.  I also enjoyed getting my children some little gifts to find, which didn't really work the way I thought it would and I ended up putting it all in one basket.   I also got to take some pictures of my kids, which was good that I got them in cuz my son ended up going head first into the cement not 5 minutes later.


I do have a few things to share about.  My little princess is finally decided that maybe she likes to use the potty.  I'm feeling pretty lucky that it's going so easy really.  She is a very stubborn little girl, and we had had no success before a couple days ago.  I know to some of you you're wondering why this would excite me so, but for those of you who may have gone through this you know why I clap and cheer every time she goes.  Our little man has been having ear infections all winter and we were told that it may be time for an ear, nose and throat doctor.  So we have been taking him to a chiropractor for some alternate treatment because I really have no desire to put tubes in his ears.  So we are praying that it works so that we won't have to do anything more invasive.
     We also move real soon, and we are hoping to get more organized before we do.  We have made a lot of progress in the garage, but as far as the house goes we have not got anything packed.  Everyday I have every intention of getting a lot done but I end up cleaning up the box of cereal my son spilled.  Oh well, so is life and it's just one more thing that I'm praying about that God would help me find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment