Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New baby

     I know it's been awhile, but my excuse is good.  We had our little one a month ago!  Yes, after a not so fun pregnancy and a few hospital stays I am happy to say that our little girl is here and I am so happy for that : )
     She did have to come a little early.  Exactly four weeks early.  My goal was to make it to 36 weeks and I made it 5 mins into it.  The day I went in was really stormy and weird weather wise, and I knew the minute I woke the morning before that something was happening and not only with the barometric pressure.  She did have to spend time in the NICU for a week, but all in all things were good and we had some really kind and capable nurses.  We have been thanking God for his protection and for sending good doctors and nurses to help us through what could have been a bad situation.  There were a lot of other babies in the NICU that were not doing as well as ours did, and baby actually progressed faster than anticipated.  I even had a nurse tell me "There must be someone up there that is looking out for you and your family.  It seems God has blessed your whole family."  I could only agree!




No comments:

Post a Comment