 |
| I used wrapping paper and left over ribbon |
Last night was one of the most productive I've had in a long time. I got some errands and things done around the the house that was long over due. And to top it all off I actually made a center piece for my table with things from my garage. Take that Martha. It may not belong on the cover on the magazine but it looks real nice on my table. We also got to make our stockings, well I made three and my hunky husband made his but still they turned out nice. We decided to make each one with the title of a Christmas carol and I think they turned out ok. We just had fun making them and spending time as a family. My husband and I even had a small date. Well, we ate our food in the car while the kids slept, but you know, it still counts. The only thing that still is giving me a hard time, is deciding what to make for my Sunday school kids. After this morning, I'm thinking a piece of coal. No I'm not serious, but sometimes you wonder...


We even got the kids all bathed last night. Not surprisingly my daughter's hair in the morning looked like, well crazy, and here I thought that I wouldn't have to fix it in the morning. But it was nothing a curling iron and little band couldn't fix and the end result was good. She even knew it too, cuz the first thing she did was run to show her daddy. "I pretty daddy! I a princess!" Unfortunately the wind was like 100 mph and ruined the effect a little but she still looked real cute. Like the title states "Little victories." That's what makes life so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment