Some of you may think that I've dropped off the edge of the world, but I haven't just been "off the grid" out in the country. We have been waiting for our internet to be connected "next week" for over a month now. We have had no internet and less channels on the tv that we had before. But we got moved into our new home, and we have been really enjoying ourselves. We got a garden in and have been surprised by how many flowers have been blooming. We had a wedding, a birthday, and a holiday.
My daughter turned 3 and we had a nice little party for her. My husbands sister was married and we were involved with that. And then we just celebrated the 4th three days in a row. We saw lots of family and friends and had a good time. We were glad to see everyone and now we're settling back into our old routine. I would love to show all the pictures that I have been taking, but my laptop is not allowing me to download pics right now. So I will be writing again soon, and hopefully at my home with internet.
Hope those crazy internet guys hook everything up soon for you! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete