Monday, August 1, 2011

Hair cuts, some intentional, others not...

Since it's been so hot lately, I noticed that my son's hair was getting a little long and I thought it was time for a good cut. I went ahead and gave him a good short buzz and I thought he couldn't look more cute or more like a little man ;). Then my daughter asked if I could shave her head, which I don't blame her since the poor girl is probably dying of heat and sweat when she plays outside. But I told her, "No" that we would do a trim.  Well a trim ended up taking over an hour and her hair a lot shorter.  We had a little issue with the scissors right at the get go, so needless to say we had to even everything out.  The end result was not as bad as I thought, and they both look cute.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Ezra does look like a little man with his buzz cut :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw can't wait to see all of y'all!! Oh and where in the world do you and Natalie get all of y'alls CUTE backgrounds???

    ReplyDelete